Friday, 11 April 2014

#Autumn Warmers - take 2

11/04/14

Brrrrr! is what comes to mind when I look back at this week.  This week has been a typical autumn New Zealand smorgasbord  of weather.  Hot and sunny one day, cool crisp mornings the next and three days of rain and grey.  It was also a week of sniffles, sneezes and coughs for me, so needless to say I was in need of a good waterproof mascara and some colours to warm up my complexion.

From far left:  Lime Crime - Centrifuchsia, Bourjois - Bronzing Primer, NARS - Sin, Bourjois Health Mix Serum Fondation - 52, Revlon Balm Stain - Smitten, Lioele Skin Pact - 21Light Beige, MAC - Pink freeze, MAC - Syrup, Revlon Lip Butter - Raspberry Pie 

I went with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 52, for a fresh dewy look and favoured the Lioele Skin Pact SPF 25+++ to set my foundation and give me a little extra sun protection.  I also used the Bourjois Bronzer Primer to warm up my overall complexion.  As you can see in the picture I was really drawn to the warmer purples and fuschias to help me look more lively and awake and less tired.


I also loved a more glossy look for the lips and used quite a selection lip products, all of which pulled on the warmer side and were of a pinky, fuschia tone, matching my blush and eye shadow choices.

Using my MAC quad in 'Pink Freeze" I was able to create a soft, girly eye look that played with my green eyes, while the Revlon Lip Butter in "Raspberry Pie" gave my lips a healthy flush, prefect for those days when you need a little colour back in your life.

How has your week been?  I'm so ready for the weekend.  What have been your picks/colours for the week?

Thank you for reading & make sure to follow Sweetsomethings in the sidebar!
-Rachill

PS still to come this week are my lip picks of the mo and my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Review

               (c)All pictures and posts/opinions belong to SweetsomethingsNZ 8th April, 2014
SHARE:
© sweetsomethingsnz. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig