Sunday, 20 July 2014

FOTN - Face of the night

Hi sweets, how are you?

Recently I went out for a birthday dinner and wanted to use some oldies but goodies, as well as a few new products that I have purchased lately.  

I went with a pink lid with a soft brown smokey eye.  I loved this eye look and used my good 'ol Vice 2 palette (Urban Decay).  I hadn't used this for soo long and thought I better put it to good use.  I have also been testing out a new mascara, Chanel Le Volume De Chanel and all I have to say is, le sigh, I love it!!

I paired this look with soft pink glowy cheeks, a subtle bronze (Soleil Tan De Chanel) and my new absolute go to nude Boy(54), also another offering by Chanel.
The dinner was amazing as was the company and I loved my makeup.

What oldies but goodies have you been loving recently? :)

As always thanks for stopping by, please follow my blog using the bloglovin link on the left.
-Thank you, Rachill
SHARE:
© sweetsomethingsnz. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig